- Prayerfully discerned ministry…
- Planned with focus…
- Lived out faithfully…
- We will be a church that celebrates that we are a hospitable and welcoming church within the walls and beyond.
- We will be a church that provides avenues of connection for ALL people to authentic relationship.
- We will be a church that cultivates equipped followers that do ministry daily.
- We will be a church that wants to serve the many faces of Jesus and actively participates in serving the worldwide church with our neighbors near and far.
- We are a church rich in history and faithfulness. The Cave Spring Church was formally organized in 1854 near the intersection of McVitty and Old Cave Spring Roads. After 100 years had passed, the congregation moved to our current location on Hazel Drive. During the early 1990’s, the congregation took a leap of faith and began another construction project to accommodate their growing membership. On Palm Sunday, 1998, Bishop Joe E. Pennel, Jr. consecrated our current 550-seat sanctuary. In addition to the beautiful new sanctuary, classrooms and support facilities were also added. Today, our membership totals 1700 plus and we continue to reach out to the Cave Spring Community, just as we have done for generations. Enduring, growing, and praising God for over 160 years, our Methodist forefathers would be proud of the church family we have become. God is always with us, guiding us; into the next 100 years!